Notice is hereby given that Eastland County Commissioners’ Court will meet in a regular meeting at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 in the Eastland County Commissioners’ Courtroom, Eastland, Texas, to consider the following agenda items:
1. Read and sign minutes – County Clerk
2. Discuss and consider approving Pipeline Road Crossing agreement with WestBound Water Supply on CR 406 in Precinct 3 (Commissioner Cummings)
3. Discuss and consider signing Red Ribbon Week Proclamation
4. Discuss and consider authorization to maintain TCDRS plan provisions (County Auditor)
5. Discuss and Consider engineering report for paving proposal for CR 168 (Steve Roth Frac Tech)
6. Discuss and consider issuing a request for proposal for groceries and food service vendor for Eastland county Jail – Wayne Bradford
7. County Auditor to present final cash count report for fiscal year 2010.
8. Discuss and consider change to retiree supplemental health care options. Texas Association of Counties Health and Employee Benefits Pool will no longer offer a Medicare Advantage Plan through AETNA but will offer a medical supplement plan through United Healthcare. -County Auditor
9. 911 Update
10. Cooperative Dispatch Update
11. Update on County Burn Ban
12. Personnel Matters
13. Budgetary and Appropriative Matters
a. Certification of additional revenue
b. Emergency amendments
c. Line Item adjustments
d. Auditor/Treasurer report
e. Investment report
f. Financial reports
14. Bills, Claims and Accounts
15. Presentation and tour of Wright Place by Crime Victims Assistance Center Director, Glenn Stockard.
Posted by order of Eastland County Commissioners’ Court
Any of the above and foregoing agenda items, which require action, may be acted upon by the Commissioners’ Court.