City of Strawn
P.O. BOX 581 – 118 East Housley St.
STRAWN, TEXAS 76475
254-672-5311 – FAX 254-672-5250
NOTICE OF MEETING
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
The City Council of the City of Strawn will meet in Regular Session at the Regular meeting place in the Council Chambers of the City Hall building on Monday, May 17, 2010 beginning at 7:00 P.M. The Agenda for this ‘Meeting is shown below and becomes a part of this ‘Notice’ for all intent and purposes.
______________________________, City Secretary
This is to CERTIFY that the above ‘Notice of Meeting’ was posted on the City Hall bulletin board, on the front door facing outward and on the Outside Events board on Friday, May 14, 2010 at 3:00 P.M.
_______________________________, City Secretary
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, May 17, 2010
1. Call to order and establish quorum
2. Opening Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
3. Consider minutes of Regular Meeting April 12, 2010 and Special Meeting
May 3, 2010 and take action as necessary
4. Mayor Day’s report and take action as necessary
5. Mayor Day to administer Oath of Office to incoming Mayor, Carl Frazier and Aldermen, Aaron Orsini and Scott Parsons
6. Citizen concerns and act as necessary
7. Department reports and act as necessary: 1) Public Works 2) DCOS
3) City Secretary
8. Review monthly bills for April, 2010 and take action on payment thereof
9. Mayor’s report and take action as necessary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. For further information call 254-672-5311.