City of Strawn
P.O. BOX 581 – 118 East Housley St.
STRAWN, TEXAS 76475
254-672-5311 – FAX 254-672-5250
NOTICE OF MEETING
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
The City Council of the City of Strawn will meet in Regular Session at the Regular meeting place in the Council Chambers of the City Hall building on Monday, June 14, 2010 beginning at 7:00 P.M. The Agenda for this ‘Meeting’ is shown below and becomes a party of this ‘Notice’ for all intent and purposes.
_______________________________________________, City Secretary
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, June 14, 2010
1. Call to order and establish quorum
2. Opening Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
3. Consider minutes of Regular Meeting May 17, 2010 and take action as necessary
4. Council to consider and elect Mayor Pro Tem
5. Justice of Peace Coppy Hodgkins to address Council regarding the law
6. Linda Stephen and Jo Foster to address Council regarding the position of Municipal Judge
7. Carol Dorris and Pam Lindsey to address Council regarding the position of Animal Control Officer
8. Council to convene in Closed Session under Gov. Code 551.074 to consider applicants for Municipal Judge and Animal Control Officer
9. Council to reconvene in Open Session and take action as necessary
10. Department reports and act as necessary: 1) Public Works 2) City Secretary 3) DCOS
11. Review monthly bills for May, 2010 and take action on payment thereof
12. Mayor’s report
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. For further information call 254-672-5311.